Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2012/02/06 08:09:25 UTC

Graduation status

With all the discussions on Incubator general it occurred to me that we should have a discussion about what is keeping Flume from moving out of the incubator and becoming a TLP.  From looking at the status page I'm not sure I see anything other than, perhaps, sufficient diversity. FWIW, I've decided I'd like to stay on the project post-graduation if you are OK with that.

Ralph

Re: Graduation status

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
On Feb 5, 2012, at 11:09 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> With all the discussions on Incubator general it occurred to me that we should have a discussion about what is keeping Flume from moving out of the incubator and becoming a TLP.  From looking at the status page I'm not sure I see anything other than, perhaps, sufficient diversity. FWIW, I've decided I'd like to stay on the project post-graduation if you are OK with that.
>
> Ralph

Anyone?

Ralph

Re: Graduation status

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.
I'm +1 and agree with the comments about diversity; that's probably the
blocker.

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer