Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Gaurav Handa <ga...@amsoft.net> on 2005/12/19 08:35:45 UTC

Adding classpath while initialization

Hi,

How does james set classpath when it is started?

I need to get my system.properties file loaded when james is started with ./run.sh (on a Linux
machine). I tried adding classpath for my system.properties file in .bash_profle so that it is
loaded at user login and is available for all applications, but it doesn't seems to work.

Does james overwrite all classpaths when it is initialized?

Rgds,

Gaurav Handa

RE: Adding classpath while initialization

Posted by Gaurav Handa <ha...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone throw light on classloading been done in Avalon - phoenix?

How does phoenix loads config.xml?

-Rgds,
Gaurav