Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Renz <s....@efonds.com> on 2012/11/26 12:55:20 UTC

WiQuery tabs remain selected across requests?

Hi,

we're using WiQuery tabs in our web application to divide information
into smaller, logically grouped chunks.

Often times, our users will select a few items in a list in order to
browse through information. For each of those selected items we present
a detail page with WiQuery tabs on them, along with a navigation toolbar
to quickly flip through the selected items.

Now, when clicking Prev or Next on the navigation toolbar, we swap the
information panels with Ajax, but the selected WiQuery tab will of
course by default reset itself to the first tab.

How can I make the selected tab remain "sticky"? Is there a way to
register for a "tab selected" event, so that I can manage the selection
on the server?

Thanks for your help,
bye
    Stefan

Re: WiQuery tabs remain selected across requests?

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Stefan Renz <s....@efonds.com> wrote:

> Woohoo -- it works like a charm! Ok, let me come up with a demo page...

Yes that would be of some help if you need more features added: I did add
the feature but I did not had a test page at hand to test it;-) .

Later today (or tomorrow) I will port the feature to 6.x branch.

> Thanks a lot, bye
>     Stefan

You are welcome:-)

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro
Antilia Soft

Re: WiQuery tabs remain selected across requests?

Posted by Stefan Renz <s....@efonds.com>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

Posted by Stefan Renz <s....@efonds.com>.