Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by ve...@usal.es on 2011/10/13 19:01:34 UTC

Session error

hello!
I'm Vega of Salamanca, and I have written before to help me launch Wookie
with tomcat and mysql, but now I have another problem: when using the Demo
of a widget I get a message "Session error" with a button to accept . I
click on the button and the Demo of widgets works perfectly, any idea what
I'm doing wrong? Why do I get the error message? Is there any way to
remove that message?
Thank you.

Re: Session error

Posted by ve...@usal.es.
Exactly that was the problem and have solved, as you mentioned me.
Thank you.

Re: Session error

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vega!