Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by slarch <st...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/06 04:51:25 UTC

Re: Does Deluan's patch work with JSF 2.0 ?

Hi All,

Could someone help a relative newbie in getting to a state of JSF 2 +
Primefaces + Shiro nirvana?  I'll be using Netbeans and can create a JSF 2
project w/ Primefaces support through the IDE easily enough but I'm having
trouble w/ Shiro... specifically, how can I incorporate it into my non-maven
project?  Simple as building the jars via maven and adding them through the
IDE?  Looks like I'd need shiro-core, shiro-web and Yannick's taglib?

Any links, samples and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve