Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Anu Engineer <ae...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/06/01 17:04:02 UTC

Jenkins failures

Hi All,

Looks like we are having failures in the Jenkins pipeline. Would someone with access to build machines be able to take a look ? Not able to see human readable build logs from builds.apache.org.
I can see a message saying builds have been broken since build #19584.

Thanks in advance
Anu

Re: Jenkins failures

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com>.
There was some maven-caused failures last night, and should be fixed by
INFRA-14261 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14261>.
Saw another error just now but not sure if that's just my run or something
globally.

Thanks,

-Xiao

Re: Jenkins failures