Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io> on 2022/04/06 19:43:31 UTC

Re: Call for Presentations now open, ApacheCon North America 2022

Does anyone else want to be on the reviewer's team for the ApacheCon? This year reviewers are asked not to submit talks.

But suppose we don't have enough people volunteering as a reviewer for the track. We will have to review talks and submit talks, where I trust the reviewers not to review their submissions.

Last year we had a lot of people worried about this process, I hope this year we have a lot of volunteers :)

To be a reviewer, you need to log in at https://cfp.apachecon.com/ ( https://cfp.apachecon.com/ ) and then ask to be assigned as a reviewer.

Javier

Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )

*Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@fiter.io
*w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
*m:* +598 97980801 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 12:42 PM, Javier Borkenztain < javier@fiter.io > wrote:

> It doesn't, reviews are blind.
>

> Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )
>
> *Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@ fiter. io ( javier@fiter.io )
> *w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
> *m:* +598 97980801 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube
> icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin
> icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )
>

> Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )
>

> On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 12:01 PM, Ed Cable < edcable@ mifos. org (
> edcable@mifos.org ) > wrote:
>
>> I can help with reviewing track proposals if that doesn't preclude me from
>> also submitting ones too.
>>
>> Ed
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 7:22 AM Javier Borkenztain < javier@ fiter. io (
>> javier@fiter.io ) > wrote:
>>

>>> Hello Fineracters!
>>>

>>> Again this year, we'll have our traditional Fintech track at ApacheCon
>>> North America. This year the event will be in New Orleans Sheraton from October
>>> 3rd through 6th, 2022.
>>>

>>> The Call for Presentations is now open and will close at 00:01 UTC on May
>>> 23rd, 2022.
>>>

>>> You may apply here: https://cfp.apachecon.com/ ( https://cfp.apachecon.com/
>>> )
>>>

>>> And please let me know if you're interested in participating in the
>>> Fintech track's reviewing process, and we will give you the proper
>>> credentials to do so.
>>>

>>> I am looking forward to a great track this year!
>>>

>>> Javier
>>>

>>> Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )
>>>
>>> *Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@ fiter. io ( javier@fiter.io )
>>> *w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
>>> *m:* +598 97980801 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube
>>> icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin
>>> icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )
>>>

>>> Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )

>>> IoT
>>> Cloud
>>> Fintech
>>> Pulsar

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 8:43 PM Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io> wrote:

> Does anyone else want to be on the reviewer's team for the ApacheCon? This
> year reviewers are asked not to submit talks.
>

> But suppose we don't have enough people volunteering as a reviewer for the
> track. We will have to review talks and submit talks, where I trust the
> reviewers not to review their submissions.
>

> Last year we had a lot of people worried about this process, I hope this
> year we have a lot of volunteers :)
>

> To be a reviewer, you need to log in at https://cfp.apachecon.com/ and
> then ask to be assigned as a reviewer.

Ping, Anyone interesting in Reviewing and helping to select FinTech talks
for this year's ApacheCon should sign up ASAP