Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> on 2004/01/10 23:41:51 UTC

win32_fetch_apxs in Apache-Test?

Hi,
    The current Apache-Test cvs, as well as looking for an
Apache binary, will also search for apxs, which doesn't come
with Apache-2 on Win32. Within the mod_perl 2 distribution
Makefile.PL will offer to run a script on Win32 to fetch and
install an apxs - might it be an idea to do the same for
Apache-Test, or perhaps within the perl-framework
Makefile.PL?

--
best regards,
randy

Re: win32_fetch_apxs in Apache-Test?

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Yes, yes, what I was saying is that how the interactive
> config should know whether it's Apache 1 or Apache 2 that
> the user is after? or did you want to suggest it after
> user has specified the value for httpd and then if you
> figure out that it's for Apache2 and there is no apxs,
> you'd suggest to install it? I think that sounds like a
> working solution.

Yes, the latter is what I was thinking - I'll make up
something for that and pass it along. Thanks.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.