Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/18 22:29:50 UTC

Re: format settings: don't format header comment (Re: svn commit: r519672 [1/2] - in /incubator/wicket/branches/wicket-1.x: jdk-1.4/wicket-datetime/.settings/ jdk-1.4/wicket-extensions/.settings/ jdk-1.5/wicket-auth-roles/.settings/ jdk-1.5/wicket-jm

> > Log:
> > format settings: don't format header comment
>
> Thanks Eelco,
>
> This was getting very annoying to all of us.  Fortunately you
> took time to switch the right setting to the right value ;-)

Yeah it was. I didn't check all the projects yet, as some (like Wicket
examples) seem to be ok already. Maybe we should keep an export of
such settings (possibly for other ideas as well) somewhere.

Eelco