Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by John Merrells <me...@parthenoncomputing.com> on 2004/11/21 19:04:59 UTC

vc7 project file missing kxms

I just checked out the xml-security tree and built the c++ version
with VC7... I found that XSECCryptoBase64.cpp and all the
XKMS code was missing from the project file.

How do I commit this back to the project?

John

Re: vc7 project file missing kxms

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
<shamefaced grin/>.  Yes - I've been working with the VC6 files and
haven't been keeping vc7 up to date..

If you want to attach to an e-mail and send my way I'll incorporate.

Cheers,
	Berin