Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/11/01 02:31:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache-0.2-incubating-rc3

Hi folks,

I've created the release candidate 3 for our first release. It's a
source release.

Note that we're voting on the repository tag; the files are provided
as a convenience.

Release git tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tajo.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/release-0.2.0-rc3

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~hyunsik/tajo-0.2.0-incubating-rc3/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~hyunsik/tajo-0.2.0-incubating-rc3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

The vote runs for 72 hours, until 6 PM (PST) November 3. After a
successful vote here, Incubator will vote on the release as well.

Cheers,
Hyunsik Choi

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache-0.2-incubating-rc3

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
+1 for this release.

I've verified the sign and md5 checksum. All unit tests are passed.

- hyunsik

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.
+1

Posted by Jinho Kim <jh...@apache.org>.