Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by tedc <te...@ms01.dahan.edu.tw> on 2007/09/13 09:31:03 UTC

Eclipse build trunk example error

Hi :
I have followed the instrution on the forum, and I had imported the example
project. I have four error listed below:

Project mina-example is missing required Java project: 'mina-core'
mina-example
Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
'mina-filter-codec-http'		mina-example
Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
'mina-integration-spring'		mina-example
Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
'mina-protocol-client-http'		mina-example

I use eclipse 3.2 and I had set M2_REPO variable in build path. I had try to
add the library to project and it seem not to work.

I am sorry about many problem, I am newer to mina project.

Best regrads,
Ted Chen

Re: Eclipse build trunk example error

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/13/07, tedc <te...@ms01.dahan.edu.tw> wrote:

> Hi :
> I have followed the instrution on the forum, and I had imported the example
> project. I have four error listed below:
>
> Project mina-example is missing required Java project: 'mina-core'
> mina-example
> Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
> 'mina-filter-codec-http'                mina-example
> Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
> 'mina-integration-spring'               mina-example
> Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
> 'mina-protocol-client-http'             mina-example
>
> I use eclipse 3.2 and I had set M2_REPO variable in build path. I had try to
> add the library to project and it seem not to work.
>
> I am sorry about many problem, I am newer to mina project.

You need to import other submodules, too.

Otherwise, you could run mvn eclipse:eclipse in the example directory
then you won't need to import other submodules.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--