Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pankaj Tandon <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 16:23:43 UTC

Where is binding for maven-release-plugin specified?

Hi,
I was looking at the pom.xml of the maven-release-plugin hoping to find a
binding to one of the phases in there.
For example...
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>sample.plugin</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-hello-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>sayhi</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>

  </build>

Did not see any explicit binding in the plugin node.

Where is that binding done? And what phase(s) it it bound to?
Thanks
Pankaj

Re: Where is binding for maven-release-plugin specified?

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
I don't think the release plugin is bound to a lifecycle phase. I think you
need to call it directly.

regards,

Wim

Vigilog - an open source log file viewer: http://vigilog.sourceforge.net