Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Fish <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/20 13:31:36 UTC

Recommendation of loading the cube

Hi,

I had a datafile which contains over 10,000,000 rows of data. The Kylin took
a long time (about 4-5 hours) to finish building the full cube. Is there any
recommendation which can speed up cube building process?

Thank you

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Recommendation of loading the cube

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Two more documents;
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_optimize_build.html
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_optimize_cubes.html
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com> 于2020年7月21日周二 上午10:52写道:

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi:

You can refer to this document to optimize the cube design and speed up cube building process:

 http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/cube_build_performance.html <http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/cube_build_performance.html>