Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/02/25 01:17:22 UTC

OT Question

Who can point me at the best FreeBSD or Linux rpm for utf-8 support so I can really
get my hands dirty on that side of the equation?

Bill

Re: OT Question

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> Who can point me at the best FreeBSD or Linux rpm for utf-8 support so I can really
> get my hands dirty on that side of the equation?

FYI...

I never found utf-8 support for versions of glibc I had on my Linux
boxen.  I tested multibyte stuff on Solaris and OS/390 only.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...