Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Christian Eichert <mo...@timisoara.net> on 2005/08/12 10:32:00 UTC

Hello I'm new

Hello Astrid,
Hello Guys

I have realized that your custom error messages is very poor.

I whould like to translate some of your docs to romanian language
Please send me the materials you like me to translate.

I also speak hungarian.

regards
Chr. Eichert

Re: Hello I'm new

Posted by Astrid Keßler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
Hi Christian,

> Hello Astrid,
> Hello Guys

> I have realized that your custom error messages is very poor.

Ah, are they? Wat in particular do you mean?

> I whould like to translate some of your docs to romanian language
> Please send me the materials you like me to translate.

All our docs are available from our subversion repository. You could
start with a checkout of http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/
or http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/ and
translate the .xml files. There is no need to translate the .html files
too.

Please note: every translation has to be reviewed by a second natural
language speaker which should at least show up once on this list that we
know him (or her).

 Kess