Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/11/24 13:51:03 UTC

camel-cxf scenario running successfully

Hi Smx users,

Thanks for the support. I dont know which mail thread i have give this
solved thing and thanks. I was able to route from a wsdl using cxf endpoint
in camel.

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="testservice"
                   address="http://localhost:9090/TestServiceName"
                   serviceName="s:TestServiceName"
                   wsdlURL="etc/WSDLfile.wsdl"
                   xmlns:s="http://namespaceurl"
                   />
<route>
          <from uri="cxf:bean:testservice?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
         <to uri="log:input"/>
          <to uri="log:output"/>
</route>

camel-example-cxf-proxy example from camel helped 2.8.0 helped a lot.Thanks
to everyone again

Regards
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: camel-cxf scenario running successfully

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Good to know !

Ashutosh