Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2015/03/24 17:57:10 UTC

Re: CI improvment part 1

I'm waking up this old thread.

I was reviewing some jenkins jobs and took a closer look at simulatorfast,
 We currently have a jenkins job running every 20mins for the
simulatorfast, That seams great and seams to provide a good coverage and is
perform quite fast, although it's currently running on the pytest branch
which is now fairly outdated.

I've tried a merge into master and endup with a bunch of conflict.
Considering the plus value of using pytest, Would it be possible to update
and merge pytest branch so we could use it
 as CI tests?

Regards,