Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "Varadarajan, Srivathsan" <SV...@tiaa-cref.org> on 2008/03/03 20:20:02 UTC

Multiple unique s

Anyone face a situation where you needed to render multiple
radioButtonGroups on a page as part of a repeater tag such that each
group is unique? I know the way you make each group unique is to point
its dataSource attribute to a unique field in the form bean. However,
that's my problem - having unique fields in the form bean to bind the
groups to; because how do I dynamically create fields in the form bean
for each group that I want to render? (The situation is - today I know I
have 2 groups to render so I can create two fields in the form bean. In
the future a third group may get added and I'll have to update code to
add another field in the form bean to bind to this third group - not
dynamic and hence not an option.)

Any ideas or alternate approaches?

-- Srivathsan

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

TIAA-CREF