Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/01/06 17:22:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r366495 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2: client/ServiceClient.java description/OutInAxisOperation.java description/OutOnlyAxisOperation.java

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 13:00 +0000, deepal@apache.org wrote:
> Author: deepal
> Date: Fri Jan  6 05:00:49 2006
> New Revision: 366495

> Log:
> fixing message ID setting problem in ServiceClient , and move it to Operation client

I'm confused .. I see a public setMessageID() in ServiceClient yet.
Looking at the code for that function its a pure utility and hence shoud
be a utility somewhere at best and certainly not a publicly visible
method of the service client API.

In any case, why do we have a MessageID property in options at all?? Can
someone explain the need for that please? I remember something along the
lines of Sandesha needs it but I don't see why .. sorry if I'm
forgetting (again).

Deepal, you and I seem to have different IDE setting for formatting
comments. What's the configs that we've decided to use? Let's get it
sync'ed up so that we don't get spurious commits.

Sanjiva.