Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> on 2013/04/10 19:02:15 UTC

Replacing tmp solution for permission evalution

hi all

with the fix in Revision: 1466554 in place the build passed
on my instance that includes the 'real' permission evaluation.

therefore i decided to throw away that tmp solution in order
to get the remaining issues sorted out (treelocation, how
to implement the commit...): revision 1466562.

for the huge majority of tests that run with admin or with
the open-security-provider this doesn't have any impact.
in the other cases this may lead to oddities here and there
but we can hopefully get them solved within the next days.

kind regards
angela

Re: Replacing tmp solution for permission evalution

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
agreed... the permission read tests and the whole bunch
of repo-level permission tests in oak-jcr now pass
except for 2 that are related to other known issues (OAK-766, OAK-767).

i will try to get the write tests running today as well such
that we get a quick feedback if we break things while moving
forward and optimizing.

regards
angela

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.