Posted to users@camel.apache.org by saad rguig <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 22:22:56 UTC

Fwd: Embedding Camel routes in a web Console

Hi Riders,
Is there any tutorial/article... on how to embed Camel routes in a web
console ?

Saad RGUIG
e-mail: srguig@gmail.com
http://blog.systemix.fr
http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rguigsaad

Re: Fwd: Embedding Camel routes in a web Console

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean by "web console"? Do you mean a web application packaged as
a WAR file? The latter is perfectly possible see for example:
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-on-using-camel-in-a-web-application.html.

Re: Embedding Camel routes in a web Console

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The camel-console standalone bundle is too big and we don't ship it in
the apache-camel kit.
You can download the bundle here[1]

[1]
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.camel/camel-web-standalone/2.7.1

Willem

On 4/19/11 8:41 AM, vcheruvu wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I have followed the camel web-console
> (http://camel.apache.org/web-console.html) web page that you mentioned in
> the previous post. As per the instructions on the web page, I cannot find
> the camel-web-standalone.jar file in the 2.7.1 zip file . Is the
> camel-webconsole webpage  out of date?
>
> Kind regards,
> -Vid-

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com

Re: Embedding Camel routes in a web Console

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think the apache docu got a link how to
http://camel.apache.org/web-console.html

See the link to James discussion on the forum.

--
Claus Ibsen