Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/03/21 17:28:47 UTC

Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
to promote your extension.

If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

> From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]

> I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
> authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
> 5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
> to promote your extension.
>
> If you are interested in this,

Yes, I'm interested, but please:
it would be good if you my answers somewhat correcting it, because I'm afraid my English is not so good.

> please send me an email, with a link to
> your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.

See:
http://www.calc-info.de/makros.htm#mottco

An explanation can be found in the Wiki (Sorry, only in german):
http://www.ooowiki.de/KomplexeBedingteFormatierungen

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Posted by RA Stehmann <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
Am 21.03.2013 17:28, schrieb Rob Weir:
> I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
> authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
> 5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
> to promote your extension.
>
> If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
> your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.

Hello Rob,

I'm the author of Canzeley, a lawyers program for german lawyers. It
beases upon OpenOffice and MySQL. The client is an OpenOffice extension.

http://canzeley.org

Because it's for german lawyer, all manuals are in german.

Part of Canzeley is Forderungsberechnung367.ots, which is a spreadsheed
template containing some macro code.

http://templates.openoffice.org/de/node/2018

Regards
Michael

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
2013/3/21 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Roberto Galoppini
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rob,
>>
>>  those blog interviews would be welcome to SourceForge blog too, we
>> actually did a couple of them at the beginning and we're open to host
>> more of them.
>>

> Hmmm... Maybe I should interview you about the repositories, etc.?
>
> ;-)

Actually my original intention was to feature extensions' creators,
but yes, if you wish to cover also the repositories we might do that,
sure.

Roberto

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
I see more ext devs in the forum than the ML.

On 3/21/13, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Roberto Galoppini
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rob,
>>
>>  those blog interviews would be welcome to SourceForge blog too, we
>> actually did a couple of them at the beginning and we're open to host
>> more of them.
>>

> Hmmm... Maybe I should interview you about the repositories, etc.?
>
> ;-)
>
> -Rob
>
>> Roberto
>>
>> 2013/3/21 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
>>> I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
>>> authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
>>> 5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
>>> to promote your extension.
>>>
>>> If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
>>> your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> -Rob

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.