Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Ben .T.George" <be...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/25 08:43:45 UTC

Tracking Timestamps not taking file sometimes

Hello,

i have a SFTP file transfer workflow like below and sometimes tracking
timestamps not taking files correctly

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
If i stop listSFTP and change Listing Strategy to No tracking , then change
back to time Tracking Timestamps, new file is getting transferred,

How can i fix this issue?

thanks & Regards,
Ben

Re: Tracking Timestamps not taking file sometimes

Posted by "Ben .T.George" <be...@gmail.com>.
Hello

As per the description, Tracking Entities is the best option to fix this
issue. Can anyone help me to configure this?

[image: image.png]

When  i am changing it to Tracking Entities, i am getting below warning.

[image: image.png]

I have added cache option on List SFTP process like below:
[image: image.png]

and added DistributedMapCacheClientService  , gave server Hostname as
localhost(Nifi Server) like below and later enabled Cache client service

[image: image.png]

After that i started ListSFTP process, and getting error like below:

I have checked the listening ports , port 4557 is not listening .
[image: image.png]

can anyone please help me to configure this?

Regards,
ben

--
Yours Sincerely
Ben.T.George

*" Live like you will die tomorrow, learn like you will live forever "*