Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rashel Shehata <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 16:26:04 UTC

StringXMLizable and bean binding

Hi,
as part of a form I'm using a HTML area widget and saving the form into a
java bean.

I'm converting the HTML area data into xml using:
bean.setData(new Packages.org.apache.cocoon.xml.StringXMLizable(
model.HTMLdata));

the bean is been saved how i would like it to, but reloading the bean is not
working because the widget I'm binding the xml data to has a base type of
string, i.e. i have

    <fd:field id="HTMLData" required="true">
      <fd:datatype base="string">
   </fd:datatype>
    </fd:field>

what datatype should i have to bind probably??

any help would be appreciated..