Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/04 05:35:08 UTC

trunk build problems

I'm having trouble building karaf trunk today.

1. I can't find org.fusesource.jansi:jansi:1.5-SNAPSHOT anywhere.  However 1.5 looks like it was released last november.  Furthermore Style says it wraps Ansi with a fluent api but the Ansi from 1.5 looks already fluent.  Can't we use the released jansi and use its fluent api?  AFAICT this dependency was upgraded yesterday 1.4 to 1.5-SNAPSHOT in rev 1076175 by ldywicki at which point the Style class was added.

2. I'm getting an itest failure from archetypes itests (last project) and noticed this...

[ maven embedder INFO] Archetype repository missing. Using the one from [org.apache.karaf.archetypes:archetypes-command:2.1.4] found in catalog remote

is this an external dependency that the archtype be deployed to a catalog?  Or maybe something new with maven 3???

thanks
david jencks

Re: trunk build problems

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi David,

regarding maven3, I raised KARAF-482 JIRA and I will work on it this
week end.

Regards
JB

Re: trunk build problems

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
@the jansi problem: I think Łukasz knows more about this problem
@the ITest problem: This is a maven3 issue. The problem is that we're
internally still use m2 references and this does not work out too well
for this integration test using m3. But AFAIK this is already on the
list for karaf 3.0

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: trunk build problems