Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by dinesh707 <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 15:28:30 UTC

How to create custom
using t:loop functionality

Hi, I'm very new to tapestry. I have a video call where it contains "video
name","uploader's name" and URL.  So i need to make a list appear in web
page with video name appearing in
 and and uploaders name in normal text (one below the other.  And if some
one click the whole container (div container which includes video name and
uploader name) i need to pass that video url to the player. How can i achive
multiple elements appear in same div using single loop and how to make them
clickbale with different parameter throwing.

Re: How to create custom
using t:loop functionality

Posted by Dusko Jovanovski <du...@gmail.com>.
The jumpstart project is an awesome resource for beginners
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/<http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/tables/linkingloop1>

For your scenario, take a look at