Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 05:38:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.14 Release Candidate

Discussion thread for vote on 0.14 release candidate.

For more information on the release process, checkout -
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

Some of the things to check before voting are:
- can you run the demo binaries
- can you build the contents of source-release.zip and svn tag
- do all of the staged jars/zips contain the required LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER files
- are all of the staged artifacts signed and the signature verifiable
- is the signing key in the project's KEYS file and on a public server

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.14 Release Candidate

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi Raminder,

This release candidate checked out great, good work everyone!

I found minor issue RAVE-745 but is certainly not a blocker.
I also think RAVE-715 is/should be closed (thus for 0.14) but I'm not sure yet.

Finally, I tried to reproduce RAVE-708 which caused me so much problems time
when I tried to release 0.13, however I haven't been able to reproduce this
anymore. So I closed RAVE-708 as 'Cannot Reproduce'.

So, I'll vote +1 on 0.14!

Cheers, Ate