Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by zhe zhang <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/29 09:51:54 UTC

WSDL2Java got incomplete binding classes

I have a very simple message java class. After deploying it in Axis, the WSDL was generated (which has not 'types' element). But when I used WSDL2Java tool, the Java classes generated are incomplete. Some statement supposed to be included were not there.

My original java class looks like this:

package HelloWorldService;
public class MsgObject extends java.lang.Object {
 protected java.lang.String message = "Hello World, from Jim's HTTP server!";
 public MsgObject(){}
 public void setMessage(java.lang.String message){
        this.message = message;
 }
 public java.lang.String getMessage(){
        return this.message;
 }
} // end of MsgObject

the wsdd file is:

 <service name="MsgObject" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="HelloWorldService.MsgObject"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

and the classes generated by WSDL2Java tools are:

package localhost;

public interface MsgObject extends java.rmi.Remote {
    public java.lang.String getMessage() throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
    public void setMessage(java.lang.String in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
}

and

package localhost;

public class MsgObjectSoapBindingImpl implements localhost.MsgObject{
    public java.lang.String getMessage() throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
        return null;
    }

    public void setMessage(java.lang.String in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
    }

}

where are other statements??