Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Ian Young <ia...@iay.org.uk> on 2013/04/11 12:49:18 UTC

web site Java API links are broken

There doesn't seem to be a place in the issue tracker for web site issues, so:

If you select the Java API link from the left menu on the web site, you get to this page:

	http://santuario.apache.org/javaapi.html

Both links on that page are broken (404):

	http://santuario.apache.org/Java/api/index.html

	http://santuario.apache.org/Java/api/overview-tree.html

I hit this because one of the projects I work on has a maven-javadoc-plugin link to http://santuario.apache.org/Java/api, so if what's happened is just that the API documentation has moved then I'd like to be able to fix that up too.

	-- Ian

Re: web site Java API links are broken

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reporting, that's now fixed.