Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brian Menke <br...@innovtech.com> on 2003/11/03 23:45:02 UTC

[users@httpd] How to Collect IP Addresses

Hi Everyone, I know that there are existing log files (although I don't know
where) that collects ip addresses from request. I want to create a log file
that contains only ip addresses. I'm just wondering if there is some
existing tomcat way to do this instead of embedding it in my servlet code?

I thought maybe log4j, but that looks like it is for debugging purposes
only.

TIA!

-Brian