Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2016/01/18 09:59:50 UTC

Camel aggregation doubt

Hello All,

We have a requirement wherein we need to aggregate some messages in Camel

We need to aggregate 100 messages or aggregate for 2 minutes(whichever happens first ie suppose route gets less than 100 messages within 2 minutes, then it should spit out the aggregated exchange or if it gets more than 100, it should spit out multiple exchanges in batches of 100 each).

Could you please let me know can weuse completionTimeout as 12000 and completionSize as 100 for this scenario?

Vanshul

Re: Camel aggregation doubt

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi