Posted to user@ant.apache.org by blackwater dev <bl...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/23 16:22:49 UTC

cvs update command

In order to update my code from cvs, I typically cd into my directory

/httpd/mystuff/

then just do "cvs update".

I am trying to put this into a cvs task but keep getting errors.

<cvs cvsRoot="/usr/local/cvs"
       package="pollywog"
       dest="httpd/mystuff"
	   command="update -d pollywog"
/>

Error:

[cvs] ..: unknown host
      [cvs] ..: unknown host
      [cvs] ..: Unknown host
      [cvs] cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult
above messages if any)

Also, is the cvsRoot specific to where the build file lives?  I mean
if I am deep in my home directory should it be ../../usr/local/cvs?

Thanks!

Re: cvs update command

Posted by blackwater dev <bl...@gmail.com>.
Any more ideas on this?