Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2002/11/01 11:34:46 UTC

Re: SOAPMonitor doesn't work - Install instructions here

Hi Stephen and all,

I had some problems getting this going, too, but figured it out with
some help from the list. I've now posted a page that gives detailed
instructions for enabling and using the SOAPMonitor, at
http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/axis/axis-monitor.html. This
assumes Axis 1.0 and Tomcat (I used 4.1.12, though I don't think the
exact version matters much).

  - Dennis

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Steve Loughran wrote:

>>I've now posted a page that gives detailed
>>instructions for enabling and using the SOAPMonitor, at
>>http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/axis/axis-monitor.html.
>>

>Dennis. I've just linked to this from the axis reading.html page. One point:
>what about enabling the SoapMonitorServlet -is it enabled or disabled by
>default?

Hi Steve,

The servlet is enabled by default in the web.xml supplied with Axis, so
I don't think any special instructions are needed for that.

  - Dennis

Re: SOAPMonitor doesn't work - Install instructions here

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.

Posted by objectman <kc...@elp.rr.com>.
Still. Good discovery work.
Thanks.

--
Kevin J Citron
Sr. Object Imagineer

Re: SOAPMonitor doesn't work - Install instructions here

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.

Posted by objectman <kc...@elp.rr.com>.

Posted by Stephen Graham <sg...@bigpond.com>.
Thanks that works.