Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/03 20:01:36 UTC

Link

Look at this - if you speak german ;)

http://www.javamagazin.de/itr/news/psecom,id,22576,nodeid,10.html

regards,

Martin

Re: Link

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Look at this - if you speak german ;)
>
> http://www.javamagazin.de/itr/news/psecom,id,22576,nodeid,10.html

There were articles on the Heise Newsticker regarding the
Oracle-JDeveloper stuff as well, unfortunately they left
out the info that Oracle wants to support MyFaces in the future.

Re: Link

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Yes it did...

Good
> the AJAX didn't work out of the box, though, but we got it running in
> a nightly session ;) (seemed to be a linux-windows line ending
> problem).
>
> regards,

Well, havent had time to test it yet in Linux, since I move my main dev
back to Windows, due to the better state of tools (which is quite sad
since I like Linux)
How did you guys like the evend handler mechanism I implemented?

Werner

Re: Link

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes it did...

[...]