Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prateek Agarwal <pr...@st.niituniversity.in> on 2018/04/09 07:03:48 UTC

Query regarding LTR plugin in solr

Hi,

I'm working on ltr feature in solr. I have a feature like :
''' {
    "store" : "my_feature_store",
    "name" : "in_aggregated_terms",
    "class" : "org.apache.solr.ltr.feature.SolrFeature",
    "params" : { "q" : "{!func}scale(query({!payload_score
f=aggregated_terms func=max v=${query}}),0,100)" }
  } '''

Here the scaling function is taking a lot more time than expected.
Is there a way I could implement a customized class or any other way by
which I can reduce this time.

So basically I just want to scale the value which looks at the whole result
set instead of just the current document. Can I have/implement something
during normalization??

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Prateek