Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 05:15:48 UTC

[Axis2]VOTE: Axis2 m0.1 Milestone Release

Hi All,

An important part of axis2c web service stack is the OM module and we
are working
on a version of OM by now. Therefore I would like to propose a milestone
release.

Following features could be included

1. OM module
2. Guththila pull parser support
3. libxml2 parser support(only reader is supported as of now)
4. doxygen documentation support
5. Some test cases for OM module

We can do the milestone release 0.1 by the 23rd of November, and I would
like to
volunteer to be the release manager.

Best Regards
Damitha

Re: [Axis2]VOTE: Axis2 m0.1 Milestone Release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1! Congrats on getting to a first release.

Sanjiva.