Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by oj <oj...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/31 14:41:55 UTC

create a keystore without user prompting

Hi,

I want to make batch file which will create a keystore file but after
calling this

keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA

there will be a user prompt for my user name and such things. Does anyone
know how i can skip those prompts or can I set those values with additonal
parameters. I searched through the JDK Docu but I could not find it..

Thanks

Re: create a keystore without user prompting

Posted by Lionel Crine <lc...@linagora.com>.
Hello,

If you have a shell, you can use the "expect" package to catch the prompt.
It may be a solution.

Lionel CRINE - GROUPE LINAGORA
Open Source Software Engineer
Tel. : 01 58 18 68 28 - Fax : 01 58 18 68 29
www.linagora.com / www.linagora.org