Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "lakshmi.prashant" <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 17:15:04 UTC

How to use dynamic properties / bean references with http conduit used with camel CXF?

Hi,

 Is there a way to specify dynamic values (using a bean reference) for  the
httpConduit properties of the CXF endpoint (camel CXF)? We need to look up
the values of proxyHost and proxyPort  in a bean at runtime and then
dynamically set it as the proxyHost, port for the Http connection.

I had tried the below:

<bean id="retrieveProxyDetails" class="com.it.test.RetrieveProxyDetails" />
<bean id="proxyHost" factory-ref="retrieveProxyDetails"
factory-method="getProxyHost">
<bean id="proxyPort" factory-ref="retrieveProxyDetails"
factory-method="getProxyPort">

<http-conf:conduit name="{http://xi.com/mine}MessageFlow_3.http-conduit">
   <http-conf:authSupplier bean="Participant_4__authSupplier"/>
   <http-conf:client ProxyServer="#proxyHost” ProxyServerPort="#proxyPort"
ReceiveTimeout="4000" ConnectionTimeout="4000" />
   <http-conf:tlsClientParameters>
      <sec:trustManagers ref="trustManager"/>
   </http-conf:tlsClientParameters>
</http-conf:conduit>

This gives the error: '#proxyPort' is not a valid value of union type
'ParameterizedInt'.

Is there a way of doing this?

Or should we retrieve  these values using config admin service/ specify in
the camel blueprint the config admin properties?

Thanks,
Lakshmi