Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 18:19:28 UTC

Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

I'm using Camel and my camel context setup is the same in every bundle, so
I was hoping that maybe I could use XInclude. I was able to find a post
about this from four years ago, but I'm wondering if support was ever added
to aries.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Matt,

unfortunately, I don't think we add XInclude support.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
No, that's not supported.  However blueprint includes by default all
OSGI-INF/blueprint/*.xml files.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com