Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au> on 2005/03/19 23:18:57 UTC

ap_mmn.h Update

Greetings All,
Found the following in ap_mmn.h, but darned if I can find a thread that
discusses the reason for its removal or offers an alternate approach;
the term 'axed' seems visually aggressive...

  * 20050217.0 (2.1.3-dev) Axed find_child_by_pid,...

Any assistance appreciated,
Norm

Re: ap_mmn.h Update

Posted by NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>.
Good (autumn) afternoon from Au.
Thanks for the reply. If you can get this in the export list as
ap_find_child_by_pid it would be very much appreciated!
Regards,
Norm

Re: ap_mmn.h Update

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.