Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2014/03/12 09:28:32 UTC

Differences between 4.3 and 4.3-forward

Hey,

There is a sizable number of differences between the two branch. Maybe it’s time to ditch 4.3-forward and recreate it based on current 4.3?

Cheers,

Hugo

Hugos-MacBook-Pro:cloudstack hugo (4.3-forward)$ git diff --stat 4.3-forward 4.3
 api/src/org/apache/cloudstack/api/command/user/loadbalancer/AssignCertToLoadBalancerCmd.java                        |    3 +-
 api/src/org/apache/cloudstack/api/command/user/loadbalancer/RemoveCertFromLoadBalancerCmd.java                      |    2 +-
 awsapi/pom.xml                                                                                                      |    2 +-
 client/pom.xml                                                                                                      |   20 ++-
 client/tomcatconf/catalina.properties.in                                                                            |    2 +-
 debian/changelog                                                                                                    |    7 +-
 developer/pom.xml                                                                                                   |    1 -
 engine/components-api/src/com/cloud/template/TemplateManager.java                                                   |    9 +-
 engine/orchestration/src/com/cloud/vm/VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java                                                |   36 +----
 engine/orchestration/src/org/apache/cloudstack/engine/orchestration/VolumeOrchestrator.java                         |   10 +-
 engine/schema/resources/META-INF/cloudstack/core/spring-engine-schema-core-daos-context.xml                         |    2 +-
 engine/schema/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/datastore/db/PrimaryDataStoreDao.java                               |    2 -
 engine/schema/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/datastore/db/PrimaryDataStoreDaoImpl.java                           |   48 +-----
 engine/storage/integration-test/pom.xml                                                                             |    5 -
 engine/storage/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/allocator/LocalStoragePoolAllocator.java                           |    8 +-
 framework/db/pom.xml                                                                                                |    5 -
 framework/db/src/com/cloud/utils/db/StaticStrategy.java                                                             |  130 ----------------
 plugins/database/mysql-ha/pom.xml                                                                                   |   28 ++++
 plugins/database/mysql-ha/src/com/cloud/utils/db/StaticStrategy.java                                                |  133 ++++++++++++++++
 plugins/hypervisors/hyperv/DotNet/ServerResource/AgentShell/AgentService.Designer.cs                                |    2 +-
 plugins/hypervisors/hyperv/DotNet/ServerResource/AgentShell/App.config                                              |    7 +-
 plugins/hypervisors/kvm/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/kvm/resource/LibvirtComputingResource.java                         |    6 +-
 plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/agent/manager/SimulatorManagerImpl.java                                 |    6 +-
 plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/datastore/driver/SimulatorImageStoreDriverImpl.java |    6 -
 plugins/hypervisors/vmware/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/manager/VmwareManagerImpl.java                           |   85 +++++-----
 plugins/hypervisors/xen/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xen/discoverer/XcpServerDiscoverer.java                            |    7 +-
 plugins/hypervisors/xen/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xen/resource/CitrixResourceBase.java                               |   70 +++++++--
 plugins/hypervisors/xen/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xen/resource/XcpOssResource.java                                   |    5 +
 plugins/hypervisors/xen/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xen/resource/XenServerConnectionPool.java                          |  452 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 plugins/network-elements/juniper-contrail/pom.xml                                                                   |    2 +-
 plugins/pom.xml                                                                                                     |   11 ++
 pom.xml                                                                                                             |    2 +-
 scripts/vm/network/security_group.py                                                                                |    2 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/api/doc/Argument.java                                                                          |   14 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/consoleproxy/ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java                                                      |    4 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/kvm/discoverer/LibvirtServerDiscoverer.java                                         |   14 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/network/ExternalIpAddressAllocator.java                                                        |    9 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/network/NetworkServiceImpl.java                                                                |   20 ++-
 server/src/com/cloud/network/guru/GuestNetworkGuru.java                                                             |    4 +-
 server/src/com/cloud/projects/ProjectManagerImpl.java                                                               |   46 +++---
 server/src/com/cloud/template/TemplateManagerImpl.java                                                              |   35 -----
 server/src/com/cloud/vm/UserVmManagerImpl.java                                                                      |   35 ++++-
 server/src/com/cloud/vm/snapshot/VMSnapshotManagerImpl.java                                                         |    1 +
 server/test/resources/createNetworkOffering.xml                                                                     |    2 -
 setup/db/hypervisor_capabilities.simulator.sql                                                                      |   19 ---
 systemvm/patches/debian/config/etc/init.d/cloud-early-config                                                        |   10 --
 test/integration/component/test_multiple_ips_per_nic.py                                                             |  452 -----------------------------------------------------
 test/integration/component/test_persistent_networks.py                                                              | 2045 ++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 test/integration/component/test_portable_ip.py                                                                      |  132 +++++-----------
 test/integration/smoke/test_vm_life_cycle.py                                                                        |   84 ++++------
 tools/devcloud-kvm/pom.xml                                                                                          |    2 +-
 tools/devcloud/pom.xml                                                                                              |    2 +-
 tools/marvin/marvin/codes.py                                                                                        |    4 -
 tools/marvin/marvin/config/config.cfg                                                                               |  233 ----------------------------
 tools/marvin/marvin/integration/lib/base.py                                                                         |   36 -----
 tools/marvin/marvin/integration/lib/common.py                                                                       |  107 ++-----------
 usage/pom.xml                                                                                                       |    5 -
 utils/pom.xml                                                                                                       |    5 -

Re: Differences between 4.3 and 4.3-forward

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Paul, they might be disapproved patches as well.

--
Daan

RE: Differences between 4.3 and 4.3-forward

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh]  Yes that is correct. I was pulling in commits that I was asked to cherry-pick from 4.3-forward and the one that I thought were important. There were some that I had not picked up and had followed up with few folks like Marcus in case they need to be pulled in.

We cannot pull in 4.3-forward into 4.3. 4.3-forward branch will be merged into 4.3 after 4.3 is released

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.