Posted to general@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/11/05 04:50:45 UTC

Axis2 web content shuffle

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that right now, as a placeholder, I've moved the
content for Axis2 under http://axis.apache.org/axis2.  The layout is as
mentioned in http://markmail.org/thread/xztnna4sfy2tzfq7, so to get to
Rampart you access http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/rampart.  Axis2-C is at
axis2/c.

All the old generated content is there for the core, rampart, sandesha, and
savan.  I didn't yet move the transports, if someone else wants to look into
that feel free, else I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

This should hold us until we get something a bit more solid in place per the
recent discussions.

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: Axis2 web content shuffle

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
1) this will take a little while to propagate, and 2) I put a *very* cheesy
index page in place at the top level - we should also have something at the
axis2/ level.

--Glen