Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/29 11:53:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1878268 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 12:25 PM <ic...@apache.org> wrote:

>  Changes with Apache 2.5.1
>
> -  *) mod_proxy_http2: respect ProxyTimeout settings on backend connections
> -     while waiting on incoming data. [Ruediger Pluem, Stefan Eissing]

This is still a change between 2.5.0 and 2.5.1, so I think we should
not remove 2.5.x CHANGES entries now that 2.5.0 is tagged, even if the
same change was backported to 2.4.x.

Cheers,
Yann.

Re: svn commit: r1878268 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 8:14 AM Stefan Eissing
<st...@greenbytes.de> wrote:

> > Am 29.05.2020 um 13:53 schrieb Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 12:25 PM <ic...@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Changes with Apache 2.5.1
> >>
> >> -  *) mod_proxy_http2: respect ProxyTimeout settings on backend connections
> >> -     while waiting on incoming data. [Ruediger Pluem, Stefan Eissing]
> >
> > This is still a change between 2.5.0 and 2.5.1, so I think we should
> > not remove 2.5.x CHANGES entries now that 2.5.0 is tagged, even if the
> > same change was backported to 2.4.x.
>
> Which means we do not remove something in trunk/CHANGES until a new 2.5 is made?

I think longer, until 2.5.x is an actual branch.

Re: svn commit: r1878268 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.