Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by k p <kp...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/08 01:12:15 UTC

Eclipse Plugin Project properties shows after editing plugin.xml

I have eclipse version as below
Version: 2.1.1
Build id: 200304301350

I downloaded the 0505 nighly build of the eclipse
plugins.

I however wasn't seeing "Web Application" under
project properties.

I updated the plugin.xml for webapp with this
objectClass="org.eclipse.jdt.core.IJavaProject"
 objectClass="org.eclipse.core.resources.IProject"
for page element of propertyPages extension point and
it worked!

I've yet to run a test from eclipse but thought I'd
share this.

Thanks
Kumar Pande

http://search.yahoo.com

RE: Eclipse Plugin Project properties shows after editing plugin.xml

Posted by Julien Ruaux <jr...@octo.com>.
Thanks for the tip, this has been fixed. The 'web application' project
properties only appeared in the Java perspective, now it is also
appearing in the resource perspective.

Don't hesitate to post comments about the plugin as we need feedback on
it !

Thanks,

Julien