Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/08/05 21:28:18 UTC

Console moved into main build

I moved the console over into the main build and added it into assembly
so that it is started by default.

The framework war currently relies on a pluto driver war downloaded from
my home directory at apache. I will follow up with the pluto project
about getting this from the main repository.

--
Jeremy

Re: Console moved into main build

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	In the future, please give some advance notice of a package move
-- I have some local changes that I would have preferred to finish before
the move happened.  I mean, it's not like I didn't know it was going to
happen eventually based on the mail thread, but "tomorrow at noon" would
have been nice.

Aaron

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> Is there any effort underway to get them, the Pluto community, to
> generate a Jar in addition to a War?

Yes. The build now produces this jar (I think) but it is not included in
the distribution as a standard artifact. I am currently talking to the
Pluto folks.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Is there any effort underway to get them, the Pluto community, to
generate a Jar in addition to a War?

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Hmm. I switched to rc3 as that was the jar file in the repo and I
thought we had switched - guess not.

rc4 is released and should be posted today. I think the best course here
is to upgrade to rc4 and fix any problem with the links in that version.
I can't do it tonight but will get to it in the morning.

--
Jeremy

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.