Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/06 01:39:30 UTC

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Looks like 4 ECs Jenkins slaves are offline at the moment ...

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Also, be careful to differentiate between slaves that are "offline" because
they are in the process of being launched, and those that are offline
because of that bug I mention. (It doesn't happen often but does happen.)
If you kill an "offline" slave being launched, this will just cause churn.
And if this seems like something you don't want to bother with, then just
don't worry about it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy