Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jerome Jacobsen <je...@gentootech.com> on 2000/06/16 23:03:00 UTC

How to report a cocoon bug?

What is the proper way to report a bug found in Cocoon?  Send it to the
cocoon-users and cocoon-dev lists?  Some other way?  Is there a format I
need to follow in the subject?

Re: How to report a cocoon bug?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Jerome Jacobsen wrote:

> What is the proper way to report a bug found in Cocoon?

there used to be a bug database but it was insecure and was removed.

> Send it to the cocoon-users and cocoon-dev lists?

cocoon-dev

> Some other way?

no, until the bug database comes back alive

> Is there a format I need to follow in the subject?

No, just be very specific and give us the more detailed information to
reproduce the bug.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.