Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2014/07/10 12:24:07 UTC

Welcome Till Rohrmann as a new Committer

Hi everyone!

I would like to announce that the mentors and current committers voted to
add Till Rohrmann [~till.rohrmann] as a new committer.

Welcome, Till!

Greetings,
Stephan

Re: Welcome Till Rohrmann as a new Committer

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Sorry not correction, I meant a little clarification.

Congrats again to Till for being invited as a committer =)

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Very nice. :D

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! ^^

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <u....@fu-berlin.de>.
On 10 Jul 2014, at 15:20, Kostas Tzoumas <ko...@tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Till, welcome!

+1 ;-)

Re: Welcome Till Rohrmann as a new Committer

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <ko...@tu-berlin.de>.
Till, welcome!

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Till! :)