Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stuart Allen <sa...@steptwo.com.au> on 2001/04/17 08:53:25 UTC

Trouble getting Tomcat to parse .html files of JSP tags.

I have been trying for some time now to configure Tomcat/ Apache to allow
the inclusion of JSP tags in .html files. In my tomcat-apache file, that is
included at the bottom of http.conf, I have the following lines:

JkMount /mydev/*.html ajp12
JkMount /mydev/*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /mydev/servlet/* ajp12

I have two files, index.jsp and index.html in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/mydev.
They contain:

         <head>
         </head>
         <jsp:include page="/servlet/HelloWorldExample" flush="true">
         </jsp:include>

Accessing index.jsp runs the servlet, accessing index.html does not. Any
help with this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Stuart